Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,896 (€3,672) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)