Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.235 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,284 (€3,468) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)