Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,766 (€3,319) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)