Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,786 (€3,282) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)