Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,886 (€3,292) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)