Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30257 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,514 (R$ 5,004) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (41 minutes ago)