Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26578 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,853 (R$ 6,973) in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)