Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,096 (R$ 3,662) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $920 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)