Cost of living comparison between Vitória da Conquista, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32140 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $634 (R$ 1,974) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)