Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31852 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,428 (R$ 10,761) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)