Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30987 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,659 (R$ 5,355) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)