Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03642 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $361 (9,901₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)