Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,291 (CH$3,556,889) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)