Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,094 (CH$3,327,945) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)