Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $669 (€631) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Pattaya costs 700 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)