Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $802 (€682) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $770 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)