Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,434 (€2,132) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)