Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,417 (€1,975) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)