Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,947 (€2,513) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)