Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,333 (27,625,301 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)