Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,744 (31,012,341 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)