Cost of living comparison between Vidin, Bulgaria and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.556 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,046 (5,480 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)