Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,882 (C$6,510) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)