Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,909 (€3,443) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)