Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,541 (€3,117) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)