Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,152 (895,520 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)