Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00357 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,529 (428,913 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)