Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05409 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,169 (Mex$ 21,614) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)