Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05293 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,340 (Mex$ 25,322) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)