Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,927 (€6,086) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)