Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,357 (€5,412) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)