Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $970 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $873 (1,472 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)