Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,096 (1,750 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (43 minutes ago)