Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01772 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,078 (руб 60,831) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)