Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01775 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $516 (29,066 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)