Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01920 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,055 (54,946 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (31 minutes ago)