Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15338 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,116 (kr33,358) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)