Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15514 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,616 (kr29,750) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)