Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14275 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,902 (kr27,334) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)