Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12440 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,819 (30,701 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)