Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11850 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,666 (30,937 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)