Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11023 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,237 (38,433 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)