Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11236 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,133 (45,682 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)