Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00593 USD / LKR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $848 (143,001 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)