Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10920 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,792 (43,880 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)