Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11893 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,070 (42,632 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)