Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11301 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,198 (45,994 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (44 minutes ago)