Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11363 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,110 (36,173 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)