Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10956 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,372 (39,904 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)