Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,401 in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)