Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,702 in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)