Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,984 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,692 (C$11,532) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)