Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,589 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.758 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,776 (C$8,944) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)