Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,432 prices entered by 679 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,429 (C$8,317) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)