Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,537 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,773 (C$8,321) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)