Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,333 prices entered by 658 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,019 (C$7,681) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)