Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,258 (CH$1,374,649) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)