Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,546 (€3,835) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)