Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,870 (€3,287) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)