Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,569 (COL$7,418,048) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)