Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,607 (COL$4,552,038) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)