Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,699 (€3,504) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)