Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,737 (€2,237) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)