Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00958 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,409 (146,977 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (42 minutes ago)