Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $0.47 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $0.35 (Bs 85,752) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)