Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $14,956 (Bs 149,416) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)