Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $34,113 (Bs 340,956) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (43 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)