Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,772 (€2,408) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)