Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,684 (€2,285) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)