Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,703 (€3,294) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)