Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,320 (CH$1,401,003) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)