Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,310 (CH$2,204,907) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)