Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,187 (CH$1,413,252) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)