Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,210 (CH$1,469,799) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)