Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00919 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,143 (¥450,847) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)