Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00922 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,750 (¥515,061) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)