Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,411 (¥385,011) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)