Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03918 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $507 (12,938 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)