Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04264 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,360 (31,900 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (26 minutes ago)