Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03349 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,414 (ARS $42,226) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)