Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,389 (元9,265) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)