Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15378 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,184 (元7,700) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)