Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05207 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,016 (Mex$ 19,502) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)