Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02008 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,750 (Php186,750) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)