Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01922 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,128 (Php370,942) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)