Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11389 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,697 (41,239 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)