Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11157 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,107 (45,771 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)