Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12321 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,816 (47,207 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)