Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11296 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,893 (34,462 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)