Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11510 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,080 (44,137 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)