Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11301 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,582 (31,694 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)