Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,463 (₩14,060,202) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (38 minutes ago)