Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,724 (₩12,649,023) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)