Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,917 (€2,375) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)