Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,331 (руб 88,290) in Ulan-Ude.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)