Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 USD / MNT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,455 (6,297,633 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)