Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,750 (6,632,513 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)