Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,106 (10,067,113 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (18 minutes ago)