Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,590 (6,367,889 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)