Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,218 (5,412,083 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (36 minutes ago)