Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,382 (₩3,970,145) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)