Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,600 (₩6,333,843) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)