Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,715 (₩3,087,653) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)