Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,995 (€1,770) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (34 minutes ago)