Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01541 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $430 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $365 (₨23,705) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)