Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01397 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $740 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $617 (₨44,205) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)