Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03049 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $612 (20,072 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)